Godly Play® Foundation
Commuter Core Godly Play Training: CENTRAL PA 2017 CC
Dawn Stewart, Godly Play Foundation Trainer
Download the flyer HERE
The Godly Play Training on Saturday, June 17th has been postponed.
To all who were interested or signed up for the June 17th, Godly Play Training Session at St. Andrew’s, Shippensburg, the event has been postponed. While visiting South Africa with her husband, our trainer, Dawn Stewart, had to respond to a medical emergency and Rich is still in the Hospital. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we invite your prayers at this time. Upon the Stewarts’ return to the states and better health, another training will be scheduled.
For questions, please email Christina Luo, firstname.lastname@example.org
September 23, 2017 REGISTRATION – HERE
Building Holy Rituals & Spaces: Liturgical Action & Creating Sacred Environments
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church 206 E. Burd Street, Shippensburg, PA 17257
Standard Registration $ 125 per module Late Registration $155 per module
Standard registrations are those received three or more weeks before the training date.
Scholarship support may be available. Please contact Christina Szoke-Luo email@example.com
- Modules run from 8:30a – 5:30p Each Saturday. Lunch is included in your registration.
- Register for all 3 modules for Core Certification or for individual modules to accumulate credit.
- When earning certification credit, modules may be attended in any order, over time and location
- You are expected to read Teaching Godly Play: How to Mentor the Spiritual Development of Children
By Jerome W. Berryman before attending training: the Kindle edition (linked) is now available
- To support each member of the circle, participants are required to be present the entire training.
- Refunds, discounts, and pro-rates cannot be given for partial or non-attendance, however:
- Paid tuition can be used for a substitute to attend the training.
- With notice to Registration@GodlyPlayFoundation.org 7+ days before the start of the training, the original tuition fee can be applied to a future training with a $20 transfer fee.
- If the training does not reach minimum needed for participation, we will work to reschedule the training, with notification by email of at least 10 days prior.
For registration assistance, please contact us at Registration@GodlyPlayFoundation.org.