|We’re excited to share that George Park, The Rev. Jim Jenkins, Deacon, The Rev. John Harwood, Michael Miller, and Drew Dorgan have been elected to the Diocesan Discernment Steering Committee for the possible reunification by both the Council of Trustees and the Standing Committee. |
* George Park is a member of Mt. Calvary, Camp Hill, where he has served in leadership capacities as a Warden and on the vestry. He’s served, also at Penn State Health as a Sr. Compliance Specialist and is a real estate agent at Berkshire Hathaway Realty.
* Jim Jenkins is a deacon of the diocese serving at St. Paul’s, Bloomsburg, and Christ Memorial, Danville. He is recently retired from Geisinger, where he worked as Sr. Director of Revenue Management Compliance.
* John Harwood is a priest in the diocese serving at St. Mark’s, Lewistown, and retired from Penn State as Associate Vice Provost.
* Michael Miller is one of the Vice Chancellors of our diocese. He practices law at Ekert Seamans, specializing in management-side employment and labor law.
* Drew Dorgan is the President of our Standing Committee and the CEO of a Lancaster-based marketing and advertising firm, Global HMA.