Godly Play Training offered in conjunction with Leadership Days
April 7 @ 8:30 am – 5:30 pm- Parables
St. Stephen’s Cathedral
August 11—Liturgical Action, Save the Date
November 3— Sacred Stories, Save the Date
Stevenson School for Ministry collaborates with Godly Play® Foundation
Commuter Core Godly Play Training: CENTRAL PA 2017 CC
Dawn Stewart, Godly Play Foundation Trainer
All are invited
- To renew training
- To refresh
- To recharge
And for those new to Godly Play
- To engage in the spiritual practice that deepens faith in the church and in the home.
All training is held from 8:30 AM-5:30 PM LUNCH INCLUDED let us know if child care is needed. Contact Christina Luo, email@example.com
April 7th Parables
Standard Registration $ 95per module Member Registration $75per module
To register, click here.
For questions, please contact Christina Szoke-Luo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for Core Certification or for individual modules to accumulate credit.
- When earning certification credit, modules may be attended in any order, over time and location. The certificate includes 3 modules: Parables, Liturgical Action, and Sacred Stories.
- You are expected to read Teaching Godly Play: How to Mentor the Spiritual Development of Children By Jerome W. Berryman before attending training: the Kindle edition (linked) is now available
- To support each member of the circle, participants are required to be present the entire training.
- Refunds, discounts, and pro-rates cannot be given for partial or non-attendance, however:
- Paid tuition can be used for a substitute to attend the training.
- With notice to Registration@GodlyPlayFoundation.org 7+ days before the start of the training, the original tuition fee can be applied to a future training with a $20 transfer fee.
- If the training does not reach minimum needed for participation, we will work to reschedule the training, with notification by email of at least 10 days prior.
For registration assistance, please contact us at Registraiton@GodlyPlayFoundation.org.