The Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Refugee Resource Information and Websites
- A new release of information about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is now available. To view, click here.
- Office of Refugee Resettlement https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr. Helps new populations maximize their potential in the US by linking them to critical resources that assist them in becoming integrated members of American society.
- Episcopal Migration Ministries- https://episcopalmigrationministries.org
EMM lives the call of welcome by supporting refugees, immigrants, and the communities that embrace them as they walk together in The Episcopal Church’s movement to create loving, liberating, and life-giving relationships rooted in compassion.
- Refugee Council USA- http://www.rcusa.org
RECUSA is a coalition dedicated to refugee protection, welcome, and excellence in the US Refugee Resettlement program.
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service- https://www.lirs.org
LIRS works to protect and embrace refugees, migrants, and children seeking a new life in America. LIRS and its national network of service providers are uniquely equipped to provide holistic, trauma-informed, and age-appropriate care to the vulnerable individuals they serve.
- Catholic Charities Immigration and Refugee Services- www.cchbg.org/get-help/immigration-refugee-services
Advocates for immigration and refugee policies that protect family unity and allow newcomers an opportunity to contribute and participate more fully in our communities. Catholic Charities is the agency appointed by the U.S. Government to supervise refugee resettlement in the Harrisburg area.
- PAIRWN, The Pennsylvania Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Network- www.pairwn.org
PAIRWN was created to honor and enhance the lives of refugee and immigrant women in Pennsylvania. Their mission is to help refer, advocate, network, educate, and empower these women to live to their fullest potential. They strive to educate others about their cultures and their contributions to American society.
- Church World Services Lancaster-https://cwslancaster.org
CWS welcomes refugees, immigrants, asylum-seekers, and other uprooted people within the US, who seek safety and the opportunity to rebuild their lives. They work hand-in-hand with churches, organizations, and individuals to provide hope and home to refugees and immigrants from all over the world. 7.