Learning Weekends and Course Registrations
Registration for the December 14-15 Learning Weekend begins here.
To see the agenda for our December 14-15 Learning Weekend, click here.
If you are brand new to SSFM, please complete an inquiry form by clicking here. We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion with a username and password for you to register for courses and/or Learning Weekends.
If you are a current or former SSFM student, please log into Populi by clicking here.
STEP ONE: Click on My Profile.
STEP TWO: Click on Registration.
STEP THREE: Review courses listed.
STEP FOUR: Choose the courses you would like to take by clicking on the appropriate “+” sign.
- If you are in a certification program, you must take the course for credit. (All students in our certification programs are required to register for both Learning Weekends, October 5-6 and December 14-15).
- If you are continuing education, you may take it for credit or audit the course.
- For credit: it allows you to work toward completing one of our certificate programs. For the list, click here.
- Auditing: it allows you to participate in the course without having to complete the assignments. You will receive no grade for the course. Also, it is less expensive.
- You may select multiple courses. Once you have selected all the courses for which you wish to register, click “Save”.
STEP FIVE: To review our current courses, including their prices, click here. Once you have registered, your courses will be listed in the “My Courses” section. Click on the course to enter it. Contact the faculty if you have questions.
COURSE REQUIREMENT: Please note courses meet via Zoom, our online video teleconferencing software and working audio and video are required. For questions regarding course requirements, contact Shawn Strout.
PAYMENT PROCESS: You will receive an invoice for all tuition costs. If you need tuition assistance, please email Shawn Strout. He will send you an application via Populi. You can complete the application in Populi and Dean Szoke-Coolidge will review. If you are approved, the tuition credit will then be applied to your account per our policies.
DROP/ADD INFORMATION: You may delete a course and add other courses until October 13th when registration closes. We will then invoice you based on your course registration. We do not permit students to drop courses after the add/drop deadline. If you drop out of a course after the add/drop deadline, you will still be expected to pay the full price for the course, and you will receive an “F” if the course is for credit.
If you have any questions about course availability or concerns, please contact Shawn Strout.