Together in Partnership
Collaborative Mission Center
Grow into an ecumenical theological formation center striving to equip leaders with the necessary spiritual training and essential ministry tools to address the urgent and practical realities of ministry.
To strengthen and expand The Stevenson School For Ministry’s (SSFM) capacity to grow missional leaders and nurture thriving ministries grounded in the life-saving work of Jesus Christ.
To form God-directed, God-empowered Church leadership…
- who listen to God in community;
- who identify and lead missional opportunities that reflect our encounters with Christ; and
- who are fully committed to pursuing God’s mission in the world.
- Every course will be developed and taught with an intentional awareness of God’s transforming presence and the impact it has upon our lives and the lives of the communities we serve.
- All courses will include experiential learning or immersion experiences.
- Spiritual formation is essential to all aspects of the ministry of the church and for the ongoing renewal of the church; therefore, each course will include spiritual practices.
- Formational focus is always on developing faithful disciples who serve the life of the church for the sake of the world and who invite others to experience their own belovedness.
- The growth and renewal of the church is always God’s work; as faculty and students we are invited to be partners in the Kingdom.