Parish Treasurers and Financial Administrators:
Thank you for serving in these important roles for your parish. Your attention to detail helps ensure that parish leadership has the understanding of the resources available today and tomorrow to continue to serve God mission.
The Diocese has pulled together a few resources to help you fulfill the numerous responsibilities you are called to manage. In addition, you may always reach out to the Diocesan Canon of Finance and Operations, Chad Linder or the Diocesan Treasurer, Tom Roche.
Thank you again for your service to others.
Below are some links to key information to assist you in your role(s).
- Sample Treasurer’s Job Description
- Episcopal Diocese of Central PA – Constitution & Canons
- Episcopal Church – Manual of Business Methods
- Taxes and The Episcopal Church – excerpt from the Manual of Business Methods covering topics such as tax exemption, clergy and lay employee classification and related taxes, etc.
- Audit Guidelines and Tools – excerpt from the Manual of Business Methods
- Budgeting – excerpt from the Manual of Business Methods providing parish guidance for developing and monitoring budgets
- Episcopal Diocese of Central PA – Clergy and Lay Employee Compensation Guidelines & Requirements