(please check back for updated information).
- Each parish is solely responsible for their own record keeping.
- Each parish should designate a Safe Church Manager for record keeping purposes.
- Each parish is to have access to the updated Policy and Procedure Manual and incident report along with the phone number and online access to reporting any suspected child abuse. See mandated reporter info tab.
- Safe Church Managers should keep a file for each Staff Member and Volunteer, which includes:
- Copies of FBI clearance or affidavit (if a volunteer and has lived in PA for over 10 years)
- Copies of State Police Clearance
- Copies of Child Abuse Clearace
- Safe Church training transcripts or certificates
- For the policy on the administration of clergy personnel and volunteer records, click here.
Other Resources for Safe Church Managers
New updated information and resources for your congregational use:
- Click here for the mandated Reporter Action Plan to be developed with others in your parish.
- For incident report template and for the suggested registration template for children and youth events, click here.
- For an Affidavit of Residency and Criminal History, click here.
For more information, please contact (717) 236-5959 ext. 1111. or email the Diocesan Office.